Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Celebrating summer...

As spring has just begun i cannot help but dream of summer. And to strut around a Mediterranian beach or lounge by my own private pool in one of my fave bikinis. So - to celebrate that summer is on it's way I shot these swimsuits pics. Some of the suits are brand new, others are old faves.

This white halterneck swimsuit from Adored Clothing reminds me of the one worn by Julia Adams in my fave B-movie "Creature from the Black Lagoon". Love the detail of the little flexi bow at the neck.


A hot strappy number from Musashi-Do's line of swimsuits. Don't wear this unless you want ATTENTION girls!


Very cute little beach dress, from....(name will be added soon as SL is up and running again lol)




Leopard and Zebra bikinis from a free pack i got as a noob! lol

Wild thing monokini from Dazzle Haute Couture.






No comments: