Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The King and I

It's no secret I am a HUGE Elvis fan, neither is it a secret I have a wonderful man who's willing to put up with all my little whims. So last week, day before the 16th of August - whom all knows is a sad sad day - we dressed up as Elvis and Pricilla and went to Graceland lol. It felt kinda weird but definately good to pose in front of the famous gates or give the King a private show in the Jungle room...and wow don't you just love Coeur's sideburns? That look always makes me go weak in the knees.

My baby and i - the great pretenders





Coeur Auer: Typical hillbillies, bury you in their own back yard.
Honey Bender: You say that as if it's a bad thing!

Dancing for the King in the Jungle Room


Coeur looks quite at home in Graceland - that's what you get when you get yourself an all american man. Rarrrrrr



Love me tender....


No comments: