Thursday, April 01, 2010

One day til Pose Fair!

Yay it's only one day until Pose Fair opens and I thought I'd tempt you guys with some awsome poses from creators who will have vendors there. I have been bombarded with poses and it's really hard to choose which ones to blog first. But I thought Id start with some model poses from Amacci - as all models, aspiring models and any old posers needs'em. The new poses are beautifully animated and it makes me realize how much SL modelling has changed since I started walking the runways in 2006. Back then poses were all static and had that not so pretty broken-anckle-effect lol. The woman behind Amacci Carina Larsen is as old as me in SL - woot! - so I would imagine she remembers. Her new AO is called Posh, and thats how you feel when you wear it.

I am wearing:

Aimesi - skin "So cute" in caramel

Emo-tions - hair "Myst" in blonde

Pink Outfitters - "The Cubby Hole" Graphic T - pink

Ema's Secret- Funny panties in pink

SLink  - Tiger Heels Red




Another fun set is from do re mi created by Luxe Helendale. She says: "do re mi spawned from that constant question "am i good at anything in sl?" It became a fun lil project." These fun poses are called things like carnival reject, living in a dream, make it big someday and we all fall down. Totally irresistible!

I am wearing:

Aimesi - skin "So cute" in caramel

[PM]  - shoes Baby T : Black

Miamai - hair Axhoa Blacks

artilleri - pretty bra and panties


No comments: